The “Term Life Plan” is a guaranteed way to watch over your family from afar. Knowing they are financially secure, you will always have peace of mind.
The “Term Life Plan” offers two types of life insurance policies which provide comprehensive coverage in the event of natural or accidental death of the insured person:
- Term Life Plan: the duration of coverage ranges between one to five years.
- Guaranteed Renewability Term Life Plan: the duration of coverage is five years, after which renewability is guaranteed until the age of 75, regardless of the insured person’s health condition. In case of total and permanent disability of the insured person (inability to secure gainful employment), the premium will be waived for up to five years.
- You can select one of the following cover limits: $10,000, $20,000, $30,000, or $40,000.
- Worldwide coverage.
- The renewability of your policy irrespective of your health status.
- Monthly premiums as low as $2.15.
- Automatic collection of monthly premiums from LGB Bank account at no extra cost.
If you choose the Term Life Plan, the following optional coverage is also available:
- Total Permanent Disability (any occupation).
- Accidental Death Benefits (double indemnity).
- Passive War Risks.
- Account holder at LGB Bank
- Age bracket: 20-50 years.
Lebanese national residing in Lebanon.
- Complete a health questionnaire.