Cars are like humans. They are prone to accidents and injuries. They can, however, be good as new with the “Motor Insurance Plan.” A vehicle is not only a luxury these days, but it has also taken the role of your own legs. With the “Motor Insurance Plan,” you will always keep walking.
The “Motor Plan” provides coverage within Lebanese borders under two separate insurance policies against:
- Bodily Injury to third party up to LBP 750 million as per the requirements of the Compulsory Insurance Law.
Material Damage to third party up to $1 million. It also covers bodily injury for driver and passengers (other than third party-relatives) for:
- Death Benefits: $10,000 per driver and each passenger.
- Medical Expenses: Up to $2,500 per driver and each passenger.
- Waiver of premium for up to six months in case of the death of the policy holder.
- 24/7 roadside assistance.
- One standard premium irrespective of your vehicle’s horsepower ($6/month for material damage and LBP 70,000/year for compulsory bodily injury).
- Automatic collection of your monthly premiums from your LGB BANK account at no extra cost.
- Account holder at LGB BANK (for third party only).
- Age bracket: 20-69 years (for third party only).
- Possessing a valid driver’s license.
- Owning a private passenger car and/or sports utility vehicle 4x4.